Five reasons why Aussie Businesses need SASE
The business landscape in Australia has been rapidly evolving in recent years, with increasing adoption of cloud services, remote work, and mobile devices. While these technological advancements have brought about significant benefits, they have also exposed businesses to a new set of risks, such as cyber threats and data breaches. To address these challenges, Australian businesses need to adopt a new approach to network security called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge).
SASE is a network security model that combines multiple security functions into a single, cloud-delivered service. This approach provides businesses with a more comprehensive and efficient way to secure their networks and data, regardless of where they are located or how they are accessed.
Here are five reasons why Australian businesses need Macquarie Telecom SASE:
- Increased remote work: The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the trend towards remote work, and many businesses in Australia have had to quickly adapt to this new reality. However, this has also increased the risk of cyber threats, as employees access sensitive data and applications from outside the traditional perimeter. SASE provides a secure and reliable way for remote employees to access corporate resources, while also ensuring that their devices and data remain secure.
- Cloud adoption: Many businesses in Australia are moving their data and applications to the cloud, which can bring significant cost and efficiency benefits. However, this also introduces new security risks, as businesses no longer have full control over their data and applications. SASE provides a unified security framework that can protect cloud-based resources, regardless of where they are located.
- Mobile workforce: The rise of mobile devices has also created new security challenges for businesses. With more employees using smartphones and tablets to access corporate resources, it is important to have a security model that can adapt to this new reality. SASE provides a flexible and scalable security solution that can protect mobile devices, regardless of their location.
- Simplified management: Managing multiple security tools and solutions can be complex and time-consuming. SASE simplifies this process by providing a unified security framework that can be managed from a single dashboard. This not only saves time and resources but also provides better visibility and control over security.
- Improved compliance: Many businesses in Australia are subject to various compliance regulations, such as GDPR and HIPAA. SASE provides a comprehensive security framework that can help businesses comply with these regulations, by providing end-to-end security and data protection.
In conclusion, SASE provides Australian businesses with a modern, cloud-based approach to network security that can adapt to the evolving business landscape. By adopting this model, businesses can protect their data and applications from cyber threats, while also increasing productivity and efficiency.